Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via www.rockawayeye.com (the “Site”), we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Who Is a Typical User of the Zwerling Ophthalmology Site?
Zwerling Ophthalmology operates primarily as a provider of business-to-consumer services. Unlike many companies and Sites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the extent we collect information online, our purpose is to better serve our business clients and their employees.
What Information Do We Collect Online?
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the Web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse the Site:
* Information you provide directly, such as your name, address, or phone number;
* The Web pages your Internet browser visits;
* Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per Web page.
How Do We Use This Information?
Zwerling Ophthalmology does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the Site in the following ways:
* For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your orders and requests.
* For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular Web pages, customize the Web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the Site.
* For information about Web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our Web pages.
* Zwerling Ophthalmology may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data.
Zwerling Ophthalmology may in the future maintain e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and more. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our Site. To be removed from a Zwerling Ophthalmology mailing list, simply contact us.
Notification of Data Processing in the United States of America
When you choose to submit information through the Site, Zwerling Ophthalmology and its affiliates may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which Zwerling Ophthalmology and its affiliates maintain offices, including the United States. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the Member States of the European Union. Accordingly, the data that you submit to Zwerling Ophthalmology may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
Information Storage and Updates
You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time. We may keep all information in an off-line form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law.
We constantly update the features of our Site to better serve you and all our customers, so this policy may also be revised from time to time. Zwerling Ophthalmology may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our Site, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions, please contact us at your convenience.
Posted Effective August 20, 2011.